Reseller API - Now You Are In Control!
Reseller API v.2.0 gives you the possibility to design a 100% custom reseller web store, set it up to interact with our reseller web hosting
system and manage your entire reseller business from your Reseller Control Panel. Gain now full control over all web hosting services, which you can offer: shared web hosting accounts Virtual Private Servers, semi-dedicated servers, dedicated servers, domain names, SSL certificates! Simply choose between the two billing options provided – to connect to our billing processors using order forms of your custom design, or to introduce a fully independent billing system of your own and get it started!
API (Application Programming Interface) Overview:
If you are ready to invest more programming skills and efforts, make use of all the advantages offered by our Reseller API software version 2.0. Now you are in control! Check out the advantages that the Reseller API offers in comparison to other means of achieving a winning private label presence:
- You can set up all your web hosting offerings and prices – shared web hosting plans, dedicated servers, semi-dedicated servers, Virtual Private Servers, domain name TLDs, upgrade and renewal services, SSL Certificates – entirely independently from us, abiding only by your own marketing conception.
- You can bill your customers yourself and immediately receive your reseller commissions, instead of waiting for our commission payments, which are usually sent not less than 30 days after the given customer account setup payment is a fact.
- You are able to remotely create account names in our system, program all your business the way you want it to work, and easily manage everything from your user-friendly Reseller Control Panel.
How It Works Scheme
Special discounts - higher profits!
Another big advantage of our ResellersPanel API software over all other private brand building options is that, if you set up a fully custom design reseller store with a payment gateway/billing processor of your own, you can benefit from our attractive wallet service payment discounts. We will give you money for each wallet refill!
Available bonuses with the respective deposited amounts:
If you deposit $500.00 USD in your wallet, you will get an additional bonus of $55.00 USD (this is 11%). The total amount which will go to your wallet is $555.00 USD. If you deposit $3000.00 USD, you will get an additional bonus of $600.00 USD (this is 20%), and the total amount which will go to the wallet is $3600.00 USD!
API Order Form Functionalities:
The order page functionalities provided by our API create a secure communication environment between your custom signup page and our billing system.You can set up the signup steps the way you like – either all steps on one single page or on separate pages:
- Username availability checker more...
Checks for the availability of a particular username (input by the customer in the signup form) within our web hosting system database.
- Shared web hosting plan & semi-dedicated server features/pricing more...
Displays the basic features (disk space, traffic, hosted domains, free domain registration/transfer) and the monthly/annual prices of the web hosting plans offered on your web store.
- Dedicated and Virtual Private Server features/pricing more...
Displays the basic features (disk space, traffic, CPU power, available RAM) and the monthly prices of the dedicated and the Virtual Private Servers offered on your web store.
- Domain name availability checker/pricing more...
Checks for the availability of a given domain name input by a particular customer in the Register new / Transfer field on the order page and returns the current TLD price.
- Domain name & hosting account registration more...
Sends a query for a domain name & web hosting account registration requested by the customer.
- Get company & contact details (for billing option 2) more...
Returns LiquidNet Ltd.'s company and contact details that must be displayed on your custom order page, if using billing option 2, as per our billing processor's requirements.
- Get ResellersPanel's Terms of Service more...
All resellers are required to provide their customers with ResellersPanel's Terms and Conditions for using the service. ResellersPanel is not liable for any inaccurate information provided by a reseller to a customer. ResellersPanel will act toward end customers in accordance with the agreement signed between ResellersPanel and the reseller of our services.
API Billing Options:
- Use a payment gateway/billing processor of your own
This option gives you the opportunity to be entirely independent as far as the billing side of your reseller hosting business is concerned. By setting up a payment gateway of your own choice, you will be able to collect your reseller commission in real time, i.e. all reseller profits will go directly to you, without having to pass through our system. The connection between your billing system and ours will be serviced by the reseller wallet functionality, through which we will withdraw the wholesale price of each newly ordered account/upgrade from the incoming retail price payment.
- Use ResellersPanel's billing services
You can automatically connect your reseller store's order page to our billing processors, thus saving yourself time and costs. Leaving the time-consuming billing setup work to us will let you focus more closely on the look and feel of your unique reseller hosting web store. The commissions you accumulate will be sent to you in accordance with our reseller commission payment schedule. If you choose this billing option, you will have to take into consideration a few basic requirements imposed by our billing processors, when building up your order page.
How to get started:
- Sign up for a ResellersPanel account.
- Log into your account and read carefully the API Terms of Service.
- Make sure that you correspond to at least one of ResellersPanel's requirements for gaining access to the API. Then turn ‘ON’ the Simple Mode from the 'API settings' section and enter the URL of your website.
- You can now download the API documentation and set up the scripts for establishing a connection between your site and ResellersPanel’s API. Make sure you have a properly set up API-compliant order form prior to proceeding.
- Choose if you would like to use your own billing gateway or the billing services provided by ResellersPanel. Send a request for the activation of the Advanced Mode with the preferred billing option selected.
- As soon as you’ve received an Advanced Mode activation request approval, you can start reselling our services and enjoy the multiple benefits of maintaining a 100% unique private brand reseller hosting presence!
ResellersPanel API Documentation: