.STORE Domain Names
.STORE was launched in February 2016 with the aim of providing e-commerce stores with a dedicated namespace.
It was indeed an eagerly anticipated nTLD – 25 000 were registered within just a day of its official launch.
Why register a .STORE domain?
STORE is a self-explanatory and reliable namespace for any business looking to enhance their presence.
Here are just a few of the key reasons why you should consider the .STORE extension for your e-store:
- Self-indicative - Your web address itself will inform prospects that you are ready to serve their needs.
- A great alternative to .COM - .STORE is still an uncrowded namespace so it allows you to get your first-choice domain much easier than with other commercial extensions like .COM or .CO
- A great extension for your offline shop - .STORE gives local brick-and-mortar stores the chance to grow big with an online presence. It will help them expand their reach and increase their customer base.
- Can serve as a second address for your e-shop - You can use .STORE as a second web address and take your customers straight to the shopping section of your website. That’s a great way to open more doors to your business.
- Allows you to brand your marketplace profile - If you have a profile in any of the popular e-commerce platforms like Etsy or Amazon, you can register a .STORE domain to create a memorable address for your storefront.
- Offers automatic recognition for your digital storage business - A natural choice for any vendor offering server storage services, the .STORE extension will also befit sellers of hard drives, hosting companies, warehouse space providers, etc.
- Excellent for retail store reviewers - The .STORE namespace is also excellent for writers and bloggers who specialize in reviewing retail shops and outlets.